Launched as a marketing solution for small- and mid-sized businesses, Momentum Consulting has been growing digital platforms since before Facebook had paid ads. Now you can work with us.
Digital Marketing Associate
● Create and implement digital marketing strategies including social media ads and
● Write creative, engaging content for social media and websites
● Provide administrative support to the marketing team
● Ensure consistent brand standards and voice for content creation and distribution
● Analyze digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for future
● Writing experience (website and advertising copy experience a plus)
● Knowledge of social media
● Proofreading skills
● Organizational skills
● Graphic design skills
● Knowledge of Microsoft office
● Online research skills
● Able to work independently
● College degree in English, Journalism, PR, Marketing preferred
Would be nice:
Ready to work with us? Email your resume now.
Why join Momentum Consulting?
Work looks different these days. Momentum Consulting has offered flexible working arrangments long before Covid-19 made the term popular. We offer a remote work-from-home arrangement with regular check-ins and clear productivity expectations. Want to work in your pjs with your pup napping at your feet? Go ahead. We’ll provide the resources you need to succeed.
While our employees receive the benefits of working from home, they also receive the joy of helping small and mid-sized businesses grow. Our passion for bringing digital marketing success to our clients means our employees feel good about the work they do.
FOUNDER & CEO
Prior to launching Momentum Consulting, Hilary worked with small businesses in community development in her hometown of Baldwyn, MS. She uses her journalism degree from Mississippi University for Women to tell stories of business owners and their customers every day. Beyond business, she enjoys traveling with her family and writing fiction. You can follow her author page on all the socials and read her blog here.